Thank you for your interest in registering to be a parishioner of Christ the King Catholic Church. God never wants us to make our way to the Kingdom alone and in isolation.
Registration is very easy. On weekdays, stop by our parish office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. On Sundays, registration is available at our welcome desk in the narthex, We have information to share with you about the parish and a simple form for you to complete while you are there. Registration should take less than 10 minutes to complete. Please contact us with additional questions at 813.876.5841.
Often people attend Mass at a parish for months or sometimes years, but never officially register as a parishioner. Registering at Christ the King Catholic Church is the expression of your commitment to being part of our parish community. Being a registered parishioner also makes the process much simpler when it is time for receiving sacraments, registering for religious education, sponsoring a sacrament recipient and even planning funerals.
Top Reasons to Register at a Parish
- A sense of belonging and identity in a parish community.
- It is a commitment to practice your faith.
- Registration enables the parish pastor and staff to get to know you better, to welcome you and to minister to you. This is especially important during a time of crisis so that the pastoral staff can attend to your spiritual needs and the needs of your family.
- Registration helps you stay connected with your parish and helps your parish stay connected with you. Providing your contact information is important so that parishes provide you timely updates via email, direct mail, phone, etc. Also, if you use offertory envelopes or online giving, you will also receive a year-end statement of your donations for income tax purposes. Once you are registered, please notify the parish office of any changes in address or phone number.
- Registered active members are eligible for sponsor/godparent validation.
- Census numbers may determine how many priests are assigned to a parish and how many Masses and enrichment programs are planned and scheduled.
Need to update your information?
Registered parishioners who need to update changes in their household (address, phone, births, marriage, etc.), contact Heather Darrey at 813.876.5841.