MORE IMPORTANT DATES
We know lives are busy, but this preparation is so important to growing the faith in your family and especially in the children. In addition to the MANDATORY REGISTRATION MEETING above, please make note of these very important dates.
Parent Spiritual Seminar (Parent)
Wednesday, January 22, 6:00-7:15pm OR Sunday, January 26, 10:15-11:30am
Attendance required by one parent (both are welcome to attend). Nursery available.
Confirmation Retreat (Child)
October 26 OR November 16
Attendance required. All day retreat on Saturday including Eucharistic Adoration and Confession at Mary Help of Christians.
Sacramental Workshops (Child)
• AHN & Villa Madonna students:
Attendance required at ALL 6 workshops. Each Sunday workshop will take place 10:30-11:30am at CTK.
1. October 20
2. November 3
3. November 17
4. December 8
5. January 12
6. February 9
• RE & CKS students: Workshops will occur during regularly scheduled class time.
Who can register for Teen Confirmation?
- Students in 8th grade or High School are eligible to register for the Teen Confirmation program at Christ the King Catholic Church.
- All Confirmand must attend two consecutive years of Catholic education prior to Confirmation. The required Catholic education may be through parish religious education classes or a Catholic school.
- Those in 7th or 8th grade who do not attend Catholic school should enroll in our Religious Education (RE) program in order to fulfill the above requirement! **CLICK HERE** for RE information. (Note: Registration for RE classes does not automatically register your child for the sacrament, one must attend the Sacrament Registration & Parent Meeting noted at the top of this page.)
High School Confirmation
Do you have a High School student who would like to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation? Please contact Mrs. Kiser to set up an appointment to meet with you and your child in the month of August. Mrs. Kiser will map out a program to have your son or daughter receive the Sacrament.