Connect with your faith with those who desire to lead and follow you on the journey towards Heaven. Follow us on Social Media and be a part of our vibrant community! Oh, and if you’re new here, don’t forget to stop by our parish office so we can get to know you.
Send us a Message
We love to hear from our new and old friends of the parish. Send us a message with any questions, comments, or concerns, and our Communications staff will be in touch with you shortly.
Grab a Bulletin!
Our weekly bulletin is our best source of parish happenings! Pick one up at Mass to learn about what our parish offers! Current and past bulletins are also available here.
Reaching Our Parishioners
The CTK Parish Bulletin is the weekly publication that comes out just in time for our weekend Masses. We include support groups, ministry highlights, parish news, photos, volunteer opportunities and more! Any group is invited to submit announcements however, please note that CTK ministries/groups will have priority space. All items submitted for inclusion in the Parish Bulletin should be sent to the Pati Planzo at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to the requested publication date. Please see the appropriate guidelines included below.
Our CTK weekly eNewsletter is the online publication that gets sent to our parishioners every Thursday at 2:00 p.m. This eNewsletter includes most information found in the Parish bulletin for that upcoming weekend.
*Please Note: If you’ve already submitted a Bulletin Announcement, it will automatically be considered for eNews as well. There is no need to submit a separate eNews announcement.
Bulletin/ eNews Announcement Submissions
Please submit a Bulletin Announcement Request by emailing Pati Planzo at email@example.com For consideration, please follow these guidelines:
- Deadline: Submissions must be made at least 10 days prior to Sunday publication date (Thursday a full week prior to the desired publication i.e. For an announcement to go out on Feb 21st, deadline to submit is Feb 11th). Holidays are subject to earlier deadlines.
- All announcements must include a ministry name and method of contact for more information (name, email, phone number or website).
- Logos and accompanying graphics related to announcement will be used only if space allows.
- Do not submit graphics/photos without permission of use, and if applicable knowledge of persons appearing in photo.
- Publication of submissions is subject to space available. Submissions may be edited for space and/or clarity.
Announcements made at Mass by the lector and/or priest are determined by the parish based on our calendar of events and often highlights information in the bulletin. These announcements are put together by the Communications Manager.
If you would like a Mass Announcement please email Pati Planzo at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Speaking Opportunities & Inserts
Ministries in the parish may have the opportunity to provide a short video announcement to be shown at Mass for large events or collections. Ministries are given opportunities on a rotation basis so that all ministries and the causes they support can receive equal support from the parish. To request a speaking opportunity please contact Patrick Laratta at email@example.com.
Distribution of flyers, signs or other materials on the CTK campus are not permitted.
Questions? Media Inquiry? Contact our Communications Manager, Pati Planzo at pplanzo@CTK-Tampa.org