Thank you for expressing an interest in being a Lector, Sacristan, and/or Extraordinary Minsters of Holy Communion (EM) with our Christ the King parish family. We really appreciate your desire to serve our parish. In order to serve as a Liturgical Minister here at CTK, it is important to understand that liturgical ministry is a public role in our parish and thus there are certain prerequisites. Please review them below:
- I have received the Sacrament of Confirmation in the Catholic Church.
- (If married) I was married by a Catholic priest or deacon or, if not, my marriage subsequently convalidated. [If not we would be happy to speak with you about regularizing your marriage. Contact Colette Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-876-5841 x 2229.
- I normally receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation at least once a year.
- I attend Mass every Sunday and on Holy Days of Obligation.
- I live a life in conformity with the teachings of the Catholic faith.
- I am a registered parishioner at Christ the King Catholic Church.
*If you meet these prerequisites, we’d be happy to have you volunteer with us here at Christ the King! Please Register, sign the form below, and attend a training session.
Lector Training Session : Saturday, March 6th at 8:30 am beginning with Mass and following with Lector training.
EMHC (Eucharistic Minister): Saturday, March 13th at 8:30 am beginning with Mass and following with Lector training.
For questions please contact Kathleen Mault at email@example.com or 813-876-5841 x 2223