Preschool children ages 3 to 5 are dismissed during our 9:00am Mass to celebrate the Word in an age appropriate fashion. Children’s Liturgy takes place in Our Lady Queen of Angels Chapel, twice monthly, September through April. No registration required.
How does our child get to attend Children’s Liturgy?
- An announcement will be made during Mass to dismiss the children, between the ages of 3 and 5, to go with children’s liturgy leader at approximately 9:15am. Children are walked to Our Lady Queen of Angels Chapel.
- The children will return to the their parents, in the church, at approximately 9:40am.
Do we need to sign up in order for my child to attend?
- No registration is needed.
When does Children’s Liturgy Meet?
- Children’s Liturgy meets twice per month from September through April. The 2019-2020 schedule will be posted here once available.
May I attend Children’s Liturgy with my child?
- Yes, parents are more than welcome to accompany their children to Children’s Liturgy.
***We are sometimes in need of helpers, especially substitutes. Leaders need to have a Level II background check and take the Safe Environment course. The Safe Environment course can now be taken online.
Please contact Casey Kiser if you would like to help assist. CKiser@CTK-Tampa.org or 813.876.5841.
For More Information:
Casey Kiser, Religious Ed Coordinator
2018-2019 Children’s Liturgy
September 16 & 23
October 7 & 21
November 4 & 11
December 2 & 9
January 13 & 27
February 10 & 24
March 10 & 31
April 14 & 28